We are happy to announce that the intake for the summer semester is open. Candidates can start their applications, which we encourage you to do. You don’t have to waste a year and wait for the winter semester intake, you can start your next educational path now, the admissions are on! Our University is a friendly place, where we understand your needs.
Our Admissions Office invites you!
It is important for you as the Candidate to start your adventure on WSPA by choosing the program you would like to study.
Undergraduate degree programmes
Graduate degree programmes
Next, you should contact our admissions office via email (email@example.com). Our admission office is trying their best to answer all the emails as fast as possible, but you need to keep in mind that they are answering the emails due to the date of receiving them, so if you are not getting the answer for a few days, you don’t need to worry about it. They will definitely do their best to get back to you as soon as they will be able to.
The application process in our University.
- You send to us the required documents.
- We check the documents. When everything is okay, we can issue an offer letter for you.
- After you will receive the offer letter you need to sign the letter (full hand signature) and send it back to us. (scan)
- Now you can pay for your studies.
- When we book the payments in our bank account, we can issue the acceptance letter.
The acceptance letter is the final letter, with which you can apply for the visa.
And this is how your way to education can look like. Others have already chosen, see for yourself how you can get new perspectives. We invite you. The admission is on!
During the application you need to provide us with a complete set of the following documents:
- scanned copy of your passport (the personal data page);
- scanned copy of the certificate of secondary education;
- scanned copy of the certificate of English language proficiency or any other document confirming your knowledge of English;
- fulfilled in a digital way WSPA application form; (you can find it here)
- scanned copy of the undergraduate diploma for Master programs